jueves

Dreaming of you, my love, dreaming my darling dove you're crying for me. And your eyes staring up into space, building up every place, yet still staring at me. And I, I don't know why you make me smile. And I, don't much care.
If they ever knew you at all, then why are you still crying? My love, I'm slowly dying. If we really knew each other then, how are we still together? We're stick forever
Hoping that you my love, hoping my darling dove will come crying to me, but your lies following me around... how I hate the sound of you lying to me. But you know what you do 'cause you do it to everyone and you don't much care.
And it's dark days bringing me down, messing me around. And it's you, dear, bringing me down, messing me around
Knowing that you, my love, knowing my darling dove is cheating on me. And your eyes staring up into space, looking at any place except for me. And I, I don't know why you make me cry, and I don't much care.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario